Teach reading and writing to preschoolers and beyond with this beautiful, versatile educational toy.
These are wooden magnetic letters that helps children understand that words are composed of component sounds- it helps children segment and blend words through different letters and sounds easily.
How to use- use for all letter related activities.
1. Color sorting activities- sort by red, blue, yellow and green.
2. Match Upper case letters to lower case letters.
Teaches words and spelling in a fun, hands-on way.
What your child will learn
- Letter and sound identification and isolation.
- Helps with Phonics system of learning to read.
- Builds vocabulary
- Great for word play, rhyming words and more
- Fine motor skills and dexterity
- Encourage exploration and manipulation.
- Helps in visual memory as children feel the shapes and don't just see them.
- Makes for great quiet time activity
Use them on any metal tray or plate or vertical plane (e.g. cupboard or refrigerator!)
Comes in a jar for easy storage. Comes with free printables for letter-based activities.
Child safe. Used in several preschools across India.