This sturdy wooden cobbler bench toy is every toddler's favourite and so much fun!
Kids love to bang on things and make a noise, and this toy lets them do just that!
It's the perfect way to get them to expend all that excessive energy, develop core muscles and motor skills.
As they pounding away happily at the 6 wooden pegs with the hammer, they practice hand-eye coordination and dexterity.
Kids learn about action and reaction, focus and concentration when they try to hit a peg consistently in the correct place to push it down.
The hammer is the perfect size for little hands. Grooved pegs ensure that the pegs go down fully when hit.
How to play
Let your child pound the pegs through the holes with the hammer till they all go down creating a flat surface. Then simply flip it over and let them pound on the other side.
What your child learns
- Hand eye coordination and dexterity
- Practice motor skills by wielding the hammer
- Develops core muscles and strengthens muscular control in the arm
- Introduction to the concept of action and reaction
- Concentration and focus
- Confidence and a sense of accomplishment
Dimensions-in mm (l x b x h ) 210 x 70 x 125