The best gift to give, is the gift of reading.
Give your loved one, a gift they will cherish for life.
Presenting, KinderRead's Ready to Read program that is designed to shape every learner into an independent and confident reader.
This gift card has been specially created to ensure the little one receiving it gets a personalized learning journey on the road to reading.
The KinderRead Gift Pass gives you:
1. A one-to-one diagnostic session with one of our experts who will assess the child's reading age and helps assign the appropriate level.
2. 12, Step-by-Step online LIVE learning sessions in a small batch of 5-6 students
3. After-session materials and at-home learning activities every week
4. Mp3 audios for all the sounds taught
5. Fun Lesson Activities and Storybooks to read
6. Super fun and engaging phonics games that make learning fun and stress free
What to expect?
Teacher-led, group sessions
Batch size of 5-6 children only per class
Personal attention to each child
Blended curriculum to ensure child stays engaged while learning
Activities and games that ensure children learn while having fun
Trained, highly qualified team of instructors
Curriculum designed under the aegis of an expert in Phonics with over 20 years of experience in teaching and language development
Play based learning approach that involves music and movement, storytime, art and pre-writing/ writing practice.
- Access to 100+ worksheets, games and screen-free activities.
Go ahead and set the foundation for your child to be an independent and confident reader.
Synthetic Phonics is the #1 recommended method for early literacy and we've made it even better with our fun, play-based approach.
This program is created in a manner that helps early learners make steady progress. Levels start at 1A and go up to Level 6, with defined learning outcomes for each level.
This pass will give you access to whichever level the child is eligible for (to be ascertained by way of the diagnostic, included in this package).
Sample Learning Outcomes & Objectives for Level 1A:
- This program focusses on developing the speaking and listening skills of young learners.
- The objective is to help children pay attention to the sounds and to help them develop oral blending and segmenting skills.
- It lays the foundation for Level 1B
Why Ready to Read?
- Stress-free and child centred approach to teaching literacy
- Blend of synthetic phonics and use of sight words
- Simple, progressive techniques that ensure children read paragraphs and books after every level
- Makes readers confident and raises self esteem
What will your child learn?
In this module, letters and their sounds are introduced one at a time. A set of letters & sounds is taught each week, in a defined sequence.
As soon as each set of letters is introduced, children will be encouraged to use their knowledge of the letter sounds to blend and sound out words. For example, they will learn to blend the sounds s-a-t to make the word sat. They will also start learning to segment words. For example, they might be asked to find the letter sounds that make the word tap from a small selection of letters.