This deceptively simple and powerful STEAM toy teaches 2.5 year olds logical reasoning and boosts their cognitive skills. You can use it for playing name games, color games, memory games and even counting!
Beautifully finished wooden puzzle teaches logical reasoning in a fun and engaging way.
How to play
Pair the socks and identify the colors.
Children love the idea of pairing a relatable object like socks together as it is a daily life article for them
What your child will learn
- Concept of pairing
- Isolation and understanding of color as a physical property
- Reinforces color recognition and grouping by color
- Understanding of one to one correspondence
- Boosts working memory and attention.
- Logical reasoning
- Fine motor skills and dexterity
- Improves palmar grasp
Dimensions-in mm (l x b x h )271x271x26
Comes with detailed instruction manual.
Safety tested. Meet EN71 guidelines for paints and parts.