This set of 24 flash cards is a great way to introduce the concept of opposites to kids and preschoolers through images of objects and situations they observe around them.
Builds analytical, cognitive and language skills. Helps them learn to compare things and communicate better.
How to play
- Remember the pairs, mix them up and match.
- Arrange them face down, remember the location and visual, and match pairs.
What your child will learn
- Learn new words to compare and describe things
- Build attention to detail
- Boosts concentration and focus
- Exercise working memory
- Social skills when playing with friends or family
- Taking turns, back and forth play (this builds communication skills)
Comes packed in a durable wooden box that's easy to store.
Dimensions - in mm (l x b x h ) 170 x 95 x 65