A fun and engaging way to practice pre-writing skills and problem solving.
Kids love using the magnetic pen to guide coloured balls through the bright green frog maze!
2 magnetic pens mean double the fun!
This is an ideal way to exercise fine motor skills like pincer grip, develop hand-eye coordination, focus and logic.
How to play
Move the magnetic pen up and down, side to side and navigate the balls in the right direction.Some variations in play-
- Who can guide the maximum balls to the end in a limited time?
- Moving balls of a certain colour only
- Moving a certain number of balls to the end
- Can be played by 1 or 2 players
What your child learns
- Hand-eye coordination and balance
- Fine motor skills and pre-writing skills
- Builds pincer grip with the magnetic pen
- Builds focus, concentration and attention span
- Colour identification and counting
- Logic, problem solving and analytical thinking
- Social skills, taking turns while playing
Dimensions-in mm (l x b x h ) 280 x 280 x 12
The magnetic pen fits into a specially designed groove so there are no loose ends to worry about!
Age guidance: 3+