Beautifully designed wooden jigsaw puzzle, with blocks that lock into each other to make a perfect square.
Teaches creativity and computational thinking. This is perfect for screen-free coding!
How to play
Lock each piece together by trial and error.
Match pieces to make the complete picture and achieve the color pattern on the puzzle.
Dismantle and rearrange the blocks (we've been told our little scientists love this bit!)
What your child will learn
- Sequencing, deduction and logical reasoning.
- Hands on learning of shapes and attributes and different aspects of geometry.
- Problem solving
- Develop understanding of symmetry and direction.
- Creative expression with different designs
- Pattern recognition
- Attention and focus
- Fine motor skills and dexterity
Dimensions-in mm (l x b x h ) 271x271x26
Comes with detailed instruction manual.
Safety tested. Meet EN71 guidelines for paints and parts.