This classic wooden toy based on Montessori concepts is great for toddlers to play and learn. It builds multiple skills vital for early learning development- physical, cognitive and linguistic.
It features 4 brightly coloured circles of varying sizes that kids for kids to place in the correct slots. Pegs on the blocks make it easy for little hands to hold.
It's a wonderful way to introduce the concept of size and comparison. Let children point out different objects in the room that are big or small in size. It also builds fine motor skills, vocabulary and focus.
What your child learns
- Hand eye coordination and depth perception
- Improves fine motor skills by grasping and releasing
- Brings alive Early maths concepts - size, shape, counting
- Introduces the concept of comparison and gradation - big and small
- Boosts Spatial Awareness
- Develops vocabulary - colours, shape, size
- Encourages logical thinking
Dimensions (lxbxh) 335 x 142 x 20 mm
AGE GUIDANCE: 2+