This exciting toy is so versatile that little ones love playing with it over and over again!
The multi activity String Along Shapes toy can be used by toddlers to develop visual, physical, linguistic and analytical skills together!
8 colourful geometric shape blocks (4 hollow cubes and 4 cylinders) can be linked together with a safe wooden needle and a durable bright thread.
The threading action is great to develop fine motor skills and hand-eye coordination. Stringing the shapes in different sequences enhances creativity and gives a new look to the outcome every time!
Its a great way to introduce them to different shapes and colours!
How to play
Guide your child to remove the cylindrical shapes from the cubes and string them together by passing the wooden needle and attached thread through the holes in each shape. Thread, separate, and repeat!
You can try different variations too! Here are some suggestions
- String along the blocks using only cubes or cylinders, or a certain colour
- Give a unique sequence to string the blocks in
- Stack each cylinder on top of the cube of the same colour
- Place each cylinder into the correct cube and thread them together
What your child learns
- Hand eye coordination and dexterity
- Fine motor skills
- Colour and shape recognition
- Early maths concepts - geometrical shapes
- Boosts vocabulary - names of shapes and colours
- Creativity by making new sequences every time
- Following instructions
- Remembering a sequence enhances memory
- Problem solving and analytical ability
- Concentration and focus