A versatile Peg Board Toy that can be used in endless ways!
The sturdy wooden peg board comes with 100 easy to grasp pegs (10 each of 10 different colours) for children to use in multiple ways to learn many concepts in a fun way!
Holding and inserting pegs improves fine motor skills and dexterity. Children can learn about colours with the attractive pegs.
It's a great way to visualize maths concepts and learn pre-coding in a fun, hands-on manner!
Suggested variations for play
- Arranging the pegs by colour for toddlers
- Replicating a certain pattern using coloured pegs
- Arranging pegs to make different shapes
- Counting the number of pegs of a certain colour
- Visualize maths concepts - Adding 2 red pegs to 3 green ones gives 5 in all. Subtracting numbers by removing pegs. Multiplying rows and columns of pegs.
- Make a particular pattern in one area and get the child to replicate the same through oral instructions
What you child learns
- Fine motor skills and dexterity
- Visualize maths operations like addition, subtraction, multiplication and division
- Colour and shape identification
- Analytical skills by replicating patterns
- Listening development by following oral instructions
- Improved focus and concentration