Teach Maths to 3 year olds using what they love- dinosaurs!
This awesome STEAM toy is a self correcting, numeric wooden puzzle with a magnetic pen, that teaches kids early maths concepts in a really fun and engaging way.
Teaches early maths concepts in a fun and engaging way.
How to play
Move the magnetic pen up and down, side to side and drop the balls in mouths of the hungry dinosaurs.
We've seen kids love holding the magnetic pen and using it to navigate the balls through the maze!
What your child will learn
- Homogenous counting from 1 to 10.
- Association of numbers with quantity
- Builds concepts like addition, subtraction and comparison.
- Names and types of different dinosaurs.
- Builds concentration and attention span
- Fine motor skills and dexterity
- Builds correct pincer grip
Dimensions-in mm (l x b x h ) 271x271x26
Comes with detailed instruction manual.
Safety tested. Meet EN71 guidelines for paints and parts.