Go Go is a beautifully finished, hand made wooden stacking toy on wheels. The three stackable pieces are large and are easy to hold for babies.
It is the perfect gift for baby's first birthday -acts as a great encouragement to help him or her walk, teaches cause and effect and enhances hand eye coordination and balance.
How to Play
This toy is intended for child-led exploration and free play. Here are some activity ideas:
- Take apart the pieces.
- Pick up the pieces and put in place- this helps them practise grasp and release as well how to control the movement and position of their fingers.
- Roll and spin the pieces
- Take turns putting the pieces
- Sit up to stack / Lie on your tummy and stack
- Talk about sizes and comparisons, different colors, opposites.
For babies who are still crawling:
- Place the toy a few steps away and help your baby to pull it back.
- Have your baby pull the toy slowly when crawling.
For babies cruising and walking with support: show your toddler how to hold their arm behind them and that the toy will follow as they pull and walk.
What your child learns
- Builds Hand eye coordination
- Builds early maths concepts
- Builds gross motor skills.
- Encourages walking and balance.
- Boosts Spatial Awareness (walking without bumping into things)
- Helps understand cause and effect
- Builds confidence.
Dimensions (l x b x h) 100 x 70 x 110mm
AGE GUIDANCE: 12 months+
MATERIALS USED: Natural wood with no chemical treatment, baby-safe natural dye.
CARE INSTRUCTIONS: Use a soft, damp cloth or wet wipe to clean. Let it dry to avoid risk of mold formation.
Safety tested. Compliant with global safety standards (EN71)
This eco-friendly toy is manufactured at a Fair Trade organization in a small toy village of India (Channapatana) that provides livelihood to women artisans.